At Fairwinds – Redmond Retirement Community folks are always telling us that we just do things a little better. Maybe it is our focus on providing warm, friendly five-star service 24/7, no exceptions. Or perhaps it is because we promote healthy, active senior living with our PrimeFit fitness program and with a full calendar of social and recreational activities. Hmmm...
To be fair, it could be the delicious meals enjoyed every day in our Red Sky Restaurant. We use only the freshest Northwest ingredients to create a dining experience like no other found in a retirement community. Meals are served by helpful, professional staff who get to know you and your preferences. So if you prefer your filet mignon cooked medium-to-well but more medium than well, or your King Salmon broiled, not baked, and no butter, well, no problem; we will make it happen.
And speaking of making things happen, our personal concierge is always at the ready to help book appointments in the spa, town car service, or set up tee times.
You’ll find us at the eastern base of Education Hill, in the Novelty Hill and Union Hill neighborhoods, just a mere five miles from the Microsoft main campus. We are also near Redmond Ridge, Trilogy and Bear Creek developments and very close to Marymoor Park and beautiful Lake Sammamish. For healthcare needs, we are convenient to Swedish, Group Health, Evergreen Health, and Overlake Hospital. For shopping, our shuttles regularly stop in Redmond, Bellevue, Woodinville, Kirkland and Redmond Ridge.
Contact us today for a complimentary lunch and tour, and maybe you can help us figure out what it is that folks like the best!
- True restaurant dining at Red Sky, our onsite restaurant
- Private dining room for your special use
- Comfortable lobby and lounges
- Connections Bistro
- Indoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi
- 22 different floor plans/styles of homes from which to choose
- Billiard room
- Bare Essentials Salon and Day Spa
- Essentials gift shop
- Activities room for cards, games, arts and crafts
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Trips and activities
- Valet, underground parking
- Kitchens and kitchenettes
- Granite countertops and crown molding in some apartments
- Fireplaces in some apartments
- Washers and dryers in some apartments
- Window coverings
- Individually controlled heating
- Fire safety system
- Emergency communication system
For more information:
Contact Fairwinds - Redmond >>>