History, convenience, and fun. These are just three of the many things that Fairwinds – River’s Edge Retirement Community, in St. Charles, Missouri, has to offer. Did you know that St. Charles was the last “civilized” stop on the Lewis and Clark Expedition in 1804? And that St. Charles was the first Missouri capital from 1821-1826? Stroll down Historic Main Street and take in all the quaint shops and restaurants and all the history comes to life. You can also take part in the many St. Charles events and festivals throughout the year: the Christmas Traditions Festival, the Fourth of July Riverfest, Festival of the Little Hills, Octoberfest, and the Fete de Glace Ice Carving Festival. For modern conveniences we are also near Mid-Rivers Mall, Ameristar Casino, St. Joseph’s Hospital, several banks, and everything else you may need. And we provide the transportation, so it’s easy to enjoy all there is to offer in town.
When you’re not living it up in town, you can have a ball or relax at home. There are so many fun social and recreational activities right here for you. Whether you want to spend an afternoon in the library with a good book, join a Yoga class, or want to socialize with friends, Fairwinds - River's Edge has it all. And did we mention all the on-site amenities and services? The pool, Jacuzzi, restaurant, stocked fishing pond, beauty shop, and theater, as well as 24-hour supportive care, rehabilitative therapy, relaxing massage and all encompassing concierge services? Well, now we did!
There’s a reason we say, “It’s More Than Retirement. It’s Five-Star Fun.”
Come join us for lunch sometime and let us show you around.
- Beautiful building nestled on ten acres in the heart of St. Charles
- Swimming pool and spa
- Beauty salon and barber services
- On-site 24/7 AW Health Care Supportive Services
- On-site physical, occupational, speech, and water therapies provided by RPI
- Convenience store
- Meriwether's Restaurant
- Lounging areas
- Outdoor patios and walking paths
- Activity center
- Men's club
- Social, cultural, and educational events and programs
- Staff available 24-hours a day to answer questions
- Spacious one-bedroom apartments, two-bedroom apartments, and villa homes
- Emergency communication system
- Private balcony or patio in all villas and most apartments
For more information:
Contact Fairwinds - River's Edge >>>