For outstanding personalized care in West Portland, you have come to the right place. Markham House Retirement Community offers independent and assisted living, together with all of the great Leisure Care programs and services like PrimeFit fitness, Travel by Leisure Care, and true restaurant dining, delivered with finesse by a tenured, friendly staff. We are located near Multnomah Village, Lake Oswego, and downtown Portland, Oregon. We invite you to come and visit us.
We’d be happy to show you why we are consistently the choice for seniors in the West Portland area. Enjoy your own private apartment home with all the comforts of having assisted living services tailored to you. All within a close-knit community near conveniences such as Washington Square Shopping Center, Multnomah County Regional Library, Mountain Park, Portland Community College-Sylvania Campus, Lewis and Clark College, VA Hospital, Oregon Health & Science University, and more.
But best of all, life at Markham House can help you start Living Better Than Ever
. It is all possible. We’ll help you make it happen. Call us today to schedule a visit with us!
- Two-story, beautifully appointed building surrounded with Northwest landscaping
- Convenient to shopping and medical facilities
- Private dining room
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Off-street parking
- Private mailboxes
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Assisted living services available in all apartment homes
- Various visiting health services available
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Large closets
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Emergency communication system
- Smoke alarms and sprinkler system
For more information:
Contact Markham House >>>