Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- At Leisure Care, we’ve always prioritized the health and well-being of our residents. It’s part of our commitment to ‘doing the right thing.’ It’s how we have operated for nearly 50 years, how we have navigated the past few months, and how we will manage the upcoming distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited...Read More
- There’s no question that the last few months have changed the way we live. At Leisure Care, we are constantly seeing creative ways to engage with potential new residents and their families. One way of doing that is by offering virtual tours for families considering senior living. Choosing Senior Living Moving to senior living is...Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Fairwinds – River’s Edge is an independent living community in St. Charles, Missouri. Our active community is warm and welcoming, helping seniors live better (and healthier!) in retirement. Health and wellness are an important part of living well and so Fairwinds – River’s Edge offers onsite home healthcare services to all residents. Onsite Home Healthcare...Read More
A Whole New Approach to Holistic Wellness If there’s anything we have learned from the past year, it’s that health matters, both on a personal and global scale. As the world paused, routines were upended, and we learned to live with a new normal, we were also given the opportunity to evaluate our lifestyles and...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta senior living community is a vital part of the larger Murrieta community and goes above and beyond to include and serve the residents of Murrieta in fun and creative ways. Most recently, The Linden at Murrieta hosted a back-to-school Kona Ice Truck to celebrate the beginning of a new school year....Read More
Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
There’s nothing like summer in the northwest and Fairwinds – Spokane residents have been taking advantage of it all with some great outdoor fun! Take a closer look at how Fairwinds – Spokane residents spent the dog days of summer in Spokane, WA. As we close out another Fairwinds – Spokane summer and look forward...Read More
Residents and staff at Murano Senior Living in Seattle are always looking for a way to live Five-Star Fun. The active senior living community recently hosted a tropical-themed party complete with island-inspired appetizers, tropical hand-crafted cocktails, and a steel drum band. Learn more. Tropical-Themed Party at Murano Senior Living While endless summer days may be...Read More
The Landing of Southampton assisted living community hosts fun and engaging events year-round for residents and their guests. Recently the senior living community hosted a beer garden event bringing the community together over good food and great beer. The Landing of Southampton senior living recently hosted a beer garden event on their back patio. Featuring...Read More
The Village at Mill Landing is a premier senior living community in Rochester, NY. Offering a continuum of care that includes assisted living and memory care, The Village at Mill Landing seeks local partnerships that bring Five-Star Fun to our residents and our community. Learn more. Bar Fiore Visits The Village at Mill Landing The...Read More
At MacKenzie Place, we care about the larger Colorado Springs community, celebrating the seniors in the community every year with our annual golf tournament. Learn more. 9th Annual Octogenarian Golf Tournament at MacKenzie Place – Colorado Springs On July 12, 2021, MacKenzie Place, Colorado Springs, hosted the 9th Annual Octogenarian Golf Tournament at Colorado Springs...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.