When it comes to senior loved ones on your list, shopping can be more difficult. What do you get someone who just spent a significant amount of time downsizing and now has less space? What do you get the person who has had a lifetime of accumulating things? We know it can be challenging but we also know that there are creative and thoughtful gifts that our residents love!
These gift ideas can help you and your loved ones invest in a happy and healthy lifestyle, bringing more joy to the holiday season. Take a look at our fun and innovative holiday gift guide for the seniors on your list.
- Spring cleaning service
- Yard maintenance service
- Personal training sessions
- Handyman services
- Spa or massage gift certificate
- Lottery and scratch-off tickets
- Subscription to Netflix  and/or Hulu 
- Lyft  or Uber  gift cards
- Amazon Echo 
- Mobile pet service gift cards
- Mailbox subscriptions (dinners, clothing, snacks, puzzles)
- Hand-delivered chocolate or holiday fruit baskets
- Cozy socks
- Warm blankets
- Self stick lights for closets closets and cabinets
- Car wash gift cards
- UberEats  or DoorDash  gift cards
Last, but definitely not least on our holiday gift list, is your time. Never underestimate the value of simply giving your time. Plan an afternoon shopping or a dinner out. Maybe commit to a weekly visit in the new year. No matter how you decide to share your time, it will be a valued gift that leads to memories and strengthens your relationships.
What gift ideas do you have for the seniors on your list? Share them with us in the comments below.