PICTURE YOUR RETIREMENT IN RIO RANCHO, New Mexico
Fairwinds – Rio Rancho is a premier senior living community in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Learn more about our community!
In our independent living and assisted living community, we offer spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments with generous kitchens, individually controlled heating and air-conditioning units, and built-in emergency communication systems.
Fairwinds - Rio Rancho Wins US News & World Report Best of Independent Living!
We are proud to announce that we have been named Best Independent Living by U.S. News and World Report! Thank you to our residents and their families who made this award possible. It’s our honor to serve you!
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
Fairwinds – Rio Rancho Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for Fairwinds Rio Rancho senior living, a Leisure Care community. “I am writing this note to give you my sincere thanks. I recently received my COVID vaccine shots at Fairwinds – Rio Rancho. I am 68 years old, undergoing radiation treatment for cancer, diabetic, and struggle […]
At Leisure Care, every day brings Five-Star Fun. But, what does that actually look like? We are glad you asked. It’s a celebration – a celebration of life, of retirement, and of our residents. Our residents are what makes each of our communities so special, so vibrant, so, well…fun! For some of our residents, Five-Star […]
New Mexico is known as the land of enchantment, boasting picturesque desert landscapes and vibrant culture. The state is quickly becoming a popular retirement destination, attracting seniors from all over the country. New Mexico has a low cost of living and an abundance of opportunity when combined with its temperate climate and welcoming culture makes […]
Our residential community is peaceful and serene, located just north of the thriving city of Albuquerque. We are conveniently located off of 528, minutes away from both I-40 and I-25, and 4 miles from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta Park.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments
- Mountain and courtyard views available
- Kitchenette equipped with stove/stove top and refrigerator
- Individually controlled heating and refrigerated air-conditioning
- Built-in emergency pull cord system
- Emergency fire sprinkler in all apartments
- Walk-in showers
- Visiting Dentist
- 24-Hour Awake Staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- PrimeFit Group Fitness Instructor and Personal Training
- LPN On Staff
- House Calls from Local Doctors
- On-Site Home Health Agency
- Sales Advisor Available 7 days/week
- 24-Hour Assisted Living Staff
- Maintenance Staff Available Daily
- Program Supervisor
- Concierge Available 5 days/week
- Pet care available, including dog walking services
- Accepts dogs and cats
- Restaurant Dining
- Room Service
- Outdoor Patio
- Private Dining Room
“The tour was great, the grounds were beautiful and I was very impressed with the price point, the dining, and the entertainment. They even have a tea room, which I know my grandmother would love!” – Shelley M.
- BrainHQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Travel by Leisure Care
- Concierge Services
- Activity Room
- Full-Service Salon
- Private Mailboxes
- Weekly Housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation Services
- Shuttle Service
- Computer Room with Internet
- Movie Theater with theatre-style seating
- Private Shopper
- Weekly Outings
- Essential Shop
- Covered Parking Available
- Mailing Services including USPS, UPS, and FedEx
- Bocce Ball Court
- Enclosed Courtyard
- Church Services Available
- Guest Suites