Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- At Leisure Care, we’ve always prioritized the health and well-being of our residents. It’s part of our commitment to ‘doing the right thing.’ It’s how we have operated for nearly 50 years, how we have navigated the past few months, and how we will manage the upcoming distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited...Read More
- There’s no question that the last few months have changed the way we live. At Leisure Care, we are constantly seeing creative ways to engage with potential new residents and their families. One way of doing that is by offering virtual tours for families considering senior living. Choosing Senior Living Moving to senior living is...Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Roseann Gibba and Norma Good have been friends for over 45 years. The two women have a lifetime of laughter and memories and continue their friendship as residents of The Landing of Silver Spring. Roseann Gibba and Norma Good can’t remember exactly how they met. The truth is they have been a part of each...Read More
Russellville Park senior living in Portland recently celebrated the diversity of our community with a fun and vibrant event full of art, live music, food, and Portland’s own Mel Brown! Learn more about the event and how Russellville Park celebrates the rich history of diversity in Portland. Celebrating Portland’s Diversity at Russellville Park Russellville Park...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta strives to positively impact the places where we live, work, and play. As part of our commitment to do the right thing and be involved in the larger Murrieta community, we are hosting our First Annual Breast Cancer Walk for Seniors. Learn more about the walk and how you can join...Read More
Leisure Care communities are consistently seeking ways to give back to the areas where they live, work, and play. Fairwinds – River’s Edge and The Landing of O’Fallon recently teamed up with Nurses & Company (their onsite home health care and therapy provider) to host their third annual Charity Golf Tournament benefitting the VFW National...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta offers premiere memory care services in Murrieta, California. Our community strives to support not only our residents but their family and friends, and others living with the disease. Learn more about how The Linden at Murrieta is supporting those who support our memory care residents. Providing Support for People with Dementia...Read More
Residents at The Village at Mill Landing enjoyed a VIP experience at the Red Wings baseball game. Learn more about how The Village at Mill Landing embraces Five-Star Fun every day! Take Me Out to the Ballgame The Village at Mill Landing takes every opportunity to engage our residents, their families, and friends in FUN!...Read More
The Linden at Danvers is proud to partner with Fox Rehab to increase fall prevention awareness and help our residents live healthier than ever. Learn more about the impact of falls in the lives of seniors and how The Linden at Danvers is taking tangible and practical steps to prevent falls through physical fitness classes...Read More
Fairwinds – River’s Edge is an independent living community in St. Charles, Missouri. Our active community is warm and welcoming, helping seniors live better (and healthier!) in retirement. Health and wellness are an important part of living well and so Fairwinds – River’s Edge offers onsite home healthcare services to all residents. Onsite Home Healthcare...Read More
A Whole New Approach to Holistic Wellness If there’s anything we have learned from the past year, it’s that health matters, both on a personal and global scale. As the world paused, routines were upended, and we learned to live with a new normal, we were also given the opportunity to evaluate our lifestyles and...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.