Senior Living Resources
Making the decision to move into senior living begins with many questions and uncertainty. From the decision to move, to knowing it’s time, the journey is fraught with important, emotional decisions. We are living in an unprecedented time where the future seems uncertain, and our way of life is changing fast. Now, more than ever, you need senior living you can trust.
Your Trusted Advisors in Senior Living
Leisure Care has nearly 50 years of experience providing exceptional senior living, that’s why we’ve put together these extensive resources to help you navigate the best option for you or your loved one. For more specific questions about our enhanced protocols visit our communications page or connect with a trusted advisor by contacting the community nearest you.
- Guide for Seniors (PDF)
- Guide for Families (PDF)
- Guide for Memory Care (PDF)
Alzheimers & Dementia
- The 7 Stages of Dementia
- Benefits of Music Therapy for Dementia
- How to Cope with Difficult Dementia Behaviors
- The Caregiver’s Guide to Sundowner’s Syndrome
- The Connection Between UTIs and Dementia
- 10 Ways to Know It’s Time to Move to Memory Care
- How to Talk to Children About Dementia
- Engaging Activities for People with Dementia
- Guide to Memory Care
Aging & Senior Health
Senior Housing Options
- When is it Time for Respite Care?
- Why Moving to Senior Living Earlier is Better
- Why Do Seniors Want to Stay in Their Homes?
- 10 Important Things to Know About Assisted Living
- Difference Between Assisted Living and Nursing Homes
- 8 Benefits of Moving Into Assisted Living
- How to Choose a Senior Living Community
- Visiting Checklist: Questions to Ask When Touring
- Assisted Living vs. Independent Living
How to Make the Move
Finance & Legal
Fairwinds – Desert Point Oro Valley, AZLearn More
Woodland Terrace Bothell, WALearn More