Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- The sun has faded, the leaves have changed, and winter is here. With the winter comes chilly days, longer nights, and a season of busy-ness surrounding the holidays. When we consider the holiday season, we often assume it will be a time of peace and joy, and they definitely can be. As fun and exciting...Read More
- The holidays are a time for celebrating and with celebration comes indulgence. From stretching budgets to stretching waistlines, there’s no doubt that the holidays can be challenging to the healthy habits we try to keep the rest of the year. In fact, nearly 75% of annual weight gain takes place between Halloween and New Years....Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Living at Leisure Care community brings Five-Star Fun every day. But, did you know working with Leisure Care does too? Our employees never have to wonder if they are making a difference. They know their work matters. Learn more about working at Leisure Care and how we are taking intentional steps to help each of...Read More
On Thursday, October 28, 2021, residents and guests met at Murano Senior Living to learn more about the hidden costs of aging and how to be financially prepared for care and housing expenses. Exploring the Hidden Costs of Aging with Murano Senior Living At Murano Senior Living, we believe it’s never too early to start...Read More
Heritage Estates senior living is now accepting applications for our Affordable Housing Program. Learn more about the program and call to schedule your tour today! Living better than ever is possible! Premier Senior Living in Your Budget We are excited to announce that we have set aside 40% of our senior apartments, independent living, and...Read More
Life in a Leisure Care community is all about living better than ever. Our communities strive to ensure every resident is living well. That’s why we are excited to announce a new partnership with RevelEleven, a community of women across the globe who come together online to listen to experts on a variety of topics,...Read More
The Landing of O’Fallon offers assisted living and memory care services in St. Charles, MO. Our senior living community takes an innovative approach to care, helping seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease or related forms of dementia truly make the most of each day, living with intention and purpose. Five-Star Fun Meets Compassionate Care in Opal...Read More
Murano Senior Living is open and accepting move-ins for independent living, assisted living, and memory care! To mark the special occasion, current residents, staff, friends, family, and the local community celebrated with a grand opening celebration. Grand Opening Ceremony at Murano Senior Living On Thursday, September 30, 2021, Murano Senior Living celebrated its grand reopening....Read More
Roseann Gibba and Norma Good have been friends for over 45 years. The two women have a lifetime of laughter and memories and continue their friendship as residents of The Landing of Silver Spring. Roseann Gibba and Norma Good can’t remember exactly how they met. The truth is they have been a part of each...Read More
Russellville Park senior living in Portland recently celebrated the diversity of our community with a fun and vibrant event full of art, live music, food, and Portland’s own Mel Brown! Learn more about the event and how Russellville Park celebrates the rich history of diversity in Portland. Celebrating Portland’s Diversity at Russellville Park Russellville Park...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta strives to positively impact the places where we live, work, and play. As part of our commitment to do the right thing and be involved in the larger Murrieta community, we are hosting our First Annual Breast Cancer Walk for Seniors. Learn more about the walk and how you can join...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.