Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- The sun has faded, the leaves have changed, and winter is here. With the winter comes chilly days, longer nights, and a season of busy-ness surrounding the holidays. When we consider the holiday season, we often assume it will be a time of peace and joy, and they definitely can be. As fun and exciting...Read More
- The holidays are a time for celebrating and with celebration comes indulgence. From stretching budgets to stretching waistlines, there’s no doubt that the holidays can be challenging to the healthy habits we try to keep the rest of the year. In fact, nearly 75% of annual weight gain takes place between Halloween and New Years....Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Leisure Care communities are consistently seeking ways to give back to the areas where they live, work, and play. Fairwinds – River’s Edge and The Landing of O’Fallon recently teamed up with Nurses & Company (their onsite home health care and therapy provider) to host their third annual Charity Golf Tournament benefitting the VFW National...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta offers premiere memory care services in Murrieta, California. Our community strives to support not only our residents but their family and friends, and others living with the disease. Learn more about how The Linden at Murrieta is supporting those who support our memory care residents. Providing Support for People with Dementia...Read More
Residents at The Village at Mill Landing enjoyed a VIP experience at the Red Wings baseball game. Learn more about how The Village at Mill Landing embraces Five-Star Fun every day! Take Me Out to the Ballgame The Village at Mill Landing takes every opportunity to engage our residents, their families, and friends in FUN!...Read More
The Linden at Danvers is proud to partner with Fox Rehab to increase fall prevention awareness and help our residents live healthier than ever. Learn more about the impact of falls in the lives of seniors and how The Linden at Danvers is taking tangible and practical steps to prevent falls through physical fitness classes...Read More
Fairwinds – River’s Edge is an independent living community in St. Charles, Missouri. Our active community is warm and welcoming, helping seniors live better (and healthier!) in retirement. Health and wellness are an important part of living well and so Fairwinds – River’s Edge offers onsite home healthcare services to all residents. Onsite Home Healthcare...Read More
A Whole New Approach to Holistic Wellness If there’s anything we have learned from the past year, it’s that health matters, both on a personal and global scale. As the world paused, routines were upended, and we learned to live with a new normal, we were also given the opportunity to evaluate our lifestyles and...Read More
The Linden at Murrieta senior living community is a vital part of the larger Murrieta community and goes above and beyond to include and serve the residents of Murrieta in fun and creative ways. Most recently, The Linden at Murrieta hosted a back-to-school Kona Ice Truck to celebrate the beginning of a new school year....Read More
Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
There’s nothing like summer in the northwest and Fairwinds – Spokane residents have been taking advantage of it all with some great outdoor fun! Take a closer look at how Fairwinds – Spokane residents spent the dog days of summer in Spokane, WA. As we close out another Fairwinds – Spokane summer and look forward...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.