Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- At Leisure Care, we’ve always prioritized the health and well-being of our residents. It’s part of our commitment to ‘doing the right thing.’ It’s how we have operated for nearly 50 years, how we have navigated the past few months, and how we will manage the upcoming distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited...Read More
- There’s no question that the last few months have changed the way we live. At Leisure Care, we are constantly seeing creative ways to engage with potential new residents and their families. One way of doing that is by offering virtual tours for families considering senior living. Choosing Senior Living Moving to senior living is...Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Van Mall Senior Living in Vancouver, Washington, hosted a Couples Date Night where residents were able to go on a date within the community. Learn more about this fun event and how Van Mall senior living residents are still head over heels in love. Still Falling in Love at Van Mall Senior Living The staff...Read More
Fairwinds – River’s Edge independent living recently completed their February Fitness Frenzy, surpassing their fundraising and active minutes goals! Learn more about Leisure Care’s annual February Fitness Frenzy and how Fairwinds – River’s Edge is working hard to improve the area where we live, work, and play. Every February, Leisure Care communities across the country...Read More
The Landing of Collegeville is committed to improving the local area where we live, work, and play. As a result of that commitment and our Three-Thirds Lifestyle, The Landing of Collegeville has established a “Do Good, Have Fun Committee.” Learn more about the philanthropic committee and how residents and staff at The Landing of Collegeville...Read More
The past year has brought its challenges, but the residents and staff at The Linden at Danvers are looking forward to a bright spring with outdoor gatherings with friends and family. Learn more about our upcoming spring celebration and how we are following the CDC’s guidelines while bringing families together again. At The Linden at...Read More
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, residents and staff at Markham House Senior Living have done the right thing and remained committed to following rapidly evolving health protocols. With the arrival of the COVID-19 vaccine, Markham House remains committed to our residents’ health and wellness, keeping safety as our priority as we look forward to a new...Read More
Over one year ago, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 virus a global pandemic. The world has changed in so many ways over the past year as we ‘masked up,’ quarantined, and did whatever we needed to do to stay healthy while navigating rapidly changing health protocols. As we start to see the light...Read More
The past year has brought our attention to healthy living like never before. Leisure Care communities have been at the forefront of the fight against COVID, instituting protocols and initiatives that led our communities to exceed quickly evolving CDC guidelines. Now, our communities are taking clean living to a whole new level with state-of-the-art air...Read More
At The Linden at Stonehaven Square, health and wellness are top priorities. Learn more about the importance of good nutrition in seniors and how The Linden at Stonehaven Square senior living goes above and beyond to ensure our residents are getting the nutrition they need to live better than ever. The Importance of Good Nutrition...Read More
We would love to hear what you thought of one of our communities! One of the best ways to let us and others know what you thought is by leaving a review on Google. It’s simple, effective, and can make a positive impact on the experiences of others seeking quality senior living in the area....Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.