senior living in Rochester, new york
The Village at Mill Landing offers high-quality assisted living and memory care services in Rochester, New York.
RSVP to enjoy dinner with us during our Friends & Family Reunion on July 13th!
The Village at Mill Landing offers spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom assisted living apartments, as well as private and semi-private suites licensed for memory care. Assisted living apartments range in size from 334 to 724 square feet while memory care apartments range from 226 to 296 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style.
We'lll be there when you need us!
The Village at Mill Landing offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Village at Mill Landing proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
The Village at Mill Landing Reviews
Monroe County has seen a drop in COVID rates in the last few weeks, bringing about changing guidelines and regulations. Learn more about the changing regulations at The Village at Mill Landing and how we are celebrating a return to normalcy. The Village at Mill Landing senior living community has closely followed state, county, and […]
Residents at The Village at Mill Landing assisted living and memory care community enjoyed a VIP experience at the Red Wings baseball game. Learn more about how The Village at Mill Landing embraces Five-Star Fun every day! Take Me Out to the Ballgame The Village at Mill Landing takes every opportunity to engage our residents, […]
The Village at Mill Landing assisted living and memory care is a premier senior living community in Rochester, NY. Offering a continuum of care that includes assisted living and memory care, The Village at Mill Landing seeks local partnerships that bring Five-Star Fun to our residents and our community. Learn more. Bar Fiore Visits The […]
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Village at Mill Landing senior living, an assisted living and memory care Leisure Care community. “Bar Fiore loves our annual event at The Village at Mill Landing! We make bouquets with residents, family members, community, and staff members. It is simply the best! Thank […]
2020 is in full swing and residents and staff at The Village at Mill Landing are starting the year off right with a new fitness routine! The Village at Mill Landing assisted living and memory care community is excited to be offering eight-week Tai Chi for Arthritis class presented by Lifespan. The class meets twice […]
Residents at The Village at Mill Landing assisted living and memory care are always up for an adventure! Learn more about a ‘mystery trip’ that we recently took to surprise our residents. A Surprise Trip to Holley Canal Falls Park When a resident at The Village at Mill Landing suggested we take a ‘mystery trip,’ […]
Residents are not the only ones receiving support and care at The Village at Mill Landing. Much like our name suggests, we know that life can often take a ‘village’, and we are here to be your village. Learn more about a new family support group at The Village at Mill Landing and how it […]
The Village at Mill Landing assisted living and memory care has a strong sense of community that can not help but overflow into the larger town of Greece, New York. We are proud of our partnership with the local town and sponsor multiple events for seniors at the community center throughout the year. Learn more […]
The Village at Mill Landing is committed to our local community and giving back to the place where our residents, their families, and our employees call home. To have a more focused effort on charitable events and community giving, we launched a philanthropy series in April. Learn more about our philanthropy series and how The […]
The Village at Mill Landing is proud to partner with the Alzheimer’s Association to offer three unique workshops for dementia caregivers. The free workshops will be held on Wednesday evenings through the spring and will explore what we know about dementia, how to cope with difficult dementia behaviors and communication strategies as dementia progresses. We […]
The Village of Mill Landing is conveniently located next to our 55+ community for active adults.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious closets
- Pet friendly (assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Café area serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- 24-hour awake staff
- Registered nurse
- LPN on staff
- Assisted living resident manager
- Memory care resident manager
- Life enrichment program coordinator
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- BrainHQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly weekday scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service and personal laundry
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
License #: 370-S-859