senior living in Rochester, new york
The Village at Mill Landing offers high-quality assisted living and memory care services in Rochester, New York.
20% off assisted living rent (for life!) on select apartments through June 30th!
Health and Safety in our Community
Our Updated COVID-19 Response
The world is changing quickly, and we want you to know that Leisure Care is keeping pace. Our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. Throughout the pandemic, we took significant steps to modify our operations to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures consistently exceeded the CDC's guidelines.
Leisure Care new hires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting July 1, 2021. Additionally, all of our communities hosted onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinics in early 2021. We will continue to provide transportation services and convenient access to the vaccine for new and current residents as needed.
The Village at Mill Landing offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom assisted living apartments, as well as private and semi-private suites licensed for memory care. Assisted living apartments range in size from 334 to 724 square feet while memory care apartments range from 226 to 296 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style.
Bar Fiore Visits The Village at Mill Landing!
Join us on Thursday, June 10 from 3-5pm for a fresh flower bouquet with Bar Fiore! RSVP to 720.3004 today!
The Village at Mill Landing Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Village at Mill Landing senior living, a Leisure Care community. “Thank you, Christie! You have managed to get the residents and staff through what has to be the worst health crises in our lifetimes. I give you tons of credit for dealing with this […]
2020 is in full swing and residents and staff at The Village at Mill Landing are starting the year off right with a new fitness routine! The Village at Mill Landing is excited to be offering eight-week Tai Chi for Arthritis class presented by Lifespan. The class meets twice a week in our wellness room […]
Residents at The Village at Mill Landing are always up for an adventure! Learn more about a ‘mystery trip’ that we recently took to surprise our residents. A Surprise Trip to Holley Canal Falls Park When a resident at The Village at Mill Landing suggested we take a ‘mystery trip,’ the staff decided they were […]
Residents are not the only ones receiving support and care at The Village at Mill Landing. Much like our name suggests, we know that life can often take a ‘village’, and we are here to be your village. Learn more about a new family support group at The Village at Mill Landing and how it […]
The Village at Mill Landing has a strong sense of community that can not help but overflow into the larger town of Greece, New York. We are proud of our partnership with the local town and sponsor multiple events for seniors at the community center throughout the year. Learn more about the strong relationship between […]
The Village at Mill Landing is committed to our local community and giving back to the place where our residents, their families, and our employees call home. To have a more focused effort on charitable events and community giving, we launched a philanthropy series in April. Learn more about our philanthropy series and how The […]
The Village at Mill Landing is proud to partner with the Alzheimer’s Association to offer three unique workshops for dementia caregivers. The free workshops will be held on Wednesday evenings through the spring and will explore what we know about dementia, how to cope with difficult dementia behaviors and communication strategies as dementia progresses. We […]
The Village at Mill Landing offers a wide range of senior care services, including memory care for seniors living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related form of dementia. Knowing that this is a stressful time for residents and their families, we are here to come alongside you as a trusted resource and partner with you […]
Our nation’s veterans qualify for unique senior living benefits that can help veterans afford senior living care and services that they may otherwise not be able to afford. One such benefit is the Aid & Attendance Benefit. Veterans and surviving spouses who are eligible for a VA pension and require the “aid and attendance” of […]
care types offered
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
The Village of Mill Landing is conveniently located next to our 55+ community for active adults.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious closets
- Pet friendly (assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Café area serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- 24-hour awake staff
- Registered nurse
- LPN on staff
- Assisted living resident manager
- Memory care resident manager
- Life enrichment program coordinator
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- BrainHQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly weekday scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service and personal laundry
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care