Senior Living in Bothell, Washington
Woodland Terrace offers exceptional full service senior living in the heart of Bothell, WA.
One-bedrooms starting at $3,745
Health and Safety in our Community
Our Updated COVID-19 Response
The world is changing quickly, and we want you to know that Leisure Care is keeping pace. Our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. Throughout the pandemic, we took significant steps to modify our operations to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures consistently exceeded the CDC's guidelines.
Leisure Care new hires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting July 1, 2021. Additionally, all of our communities hosted onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinics in early 2021. We will continue to provide transportation services and convenient access to the vaccine for new and current residents as needed.
Woodland Terrace offers one and two bedroom apartments, all with full kitchens and washers and dryers. Many apartments feature Juliette or full-sized balconies as well as walk-in closets, and all are equipped with individually controlled heating, smoke alarms and a fire sprinkler system.
Kudos to Woodland Terrace
We all have a difficult task at hand, yet continue to take on new jobs and roles, help each other out, and do whatever it takes!
GREAT BOTHELL LOCATION
Woodland Terrace is conveniently located near downtown Bothell and next to the Northshore Senior Center. An abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment options are just minutes away.
TRAVEL BY LEISURE CARE
The moment you move in you’ll have access to a full-service travel agency. Join a pre-planned group tour or plan a trip of your own. Travel by Leisure Care is at your service.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
Woodland Terrace Reviews
Over one year ago, the World Health Organization declared the COVID-19 virus a global pandemic. The world has changed in so many ways over the past year as we ‘masked up,’ quarantined, and did whatever we needed to do to stay healthy while navigating rapidly changing health protocols. As we start to see the light […]
Woodland Terrace senior living was among the first senior living communities in the United States to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Take a closer look at how the senior living community in Bothell, WA, has been handling the COVID-19 pandemic and is moving forward with vaccine clinics for residents and staff. Woodland Terrace ‘Crushes’ COVID During […]
At Woodland Terrace senior living, we know that things are changing quickly. We also know that some things never change – and the need for high-quality senior care is one of those things. As the world has slowed and families have come together like never before, many families are seeking senior care solutions to help […]
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for Woodland Terrace senior living, a Leisure Care community. “Our whole family is so appreciative of the whole staff at Woodland Terrace. There’s truly a secret sauce you have that emanates caring and intelligence. Thank you for showering my parents and the residents with special treats […]
The staff at Leisure Care communities are working around the clock to connect and protect residents. Two residents at Woodland Terrace recently sent a letter of thanks to our team who does whatever it takes! Dear Karl and Staff at Woodland Terrace, We wish to express our thanks to you for all the exemplary work […]
Washington is one of the most underrated retirement destinations. The fact is that a retirement in the Pacific Northwest may be more like a dream come true for seniors who enjoy being outdoors, a mild climate, good coffee, and cheering on talented professional sports teams. The state offers thriving cities, charming small towns, and everything […]
CARE TYPES PROVIDED
Woodland Terrace has a prime location in downtown Bothell next to the Northshore Senior Center and just minutes from an abundance of shopping, dining and entertainment. We are just a few minutes from nearby Mill Creek, Woodinville and Kenmore.
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Intimate dining room for private parties
- All apartments have Full Kitchens
- 24-Hour Staff
- Visiting Podiatrist
- PrimeFit Group Fitness Instructor
- Full-Service Salon
- Spacious one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Walk-in closets with customized shelving
- Bathrooms designed for comfort and safety, with step in showers and safety bars in every bathroom
- Emergency wireless pull cord system in every apartment
- Full-size Washers & Dryers in every apartment
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Balconies or patios in select units
- Individual heating in every room
- Comprehensive fire safety program including smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Complimentary expanded cable TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pet care available
- Accepts indoor cats
- Accepts well-behaved dogs
- Bistro with TruCup Coffee, magazines and daily newspapers
- Fresh, seasonal dining menus with ample meal choices
- Community restaurant open to the public
- Private dining room for entertaining family and guests
- Comfortable library with Internet Computers
- Many card, bingo, and bridge games
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Concierge services
- Nintendo Wii
- Regularly scheduled shuttle service
- Emergency call button pendant service available
- Conveniently located near downtown Bothell and next to the Northshore Senior Center
- One-third mile walking path around the community
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- PrimeFit Gym & Fitness
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- BrainHQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs by Rosetta Stone
- Gardening area with elevated beds
- Sports bar with billiards table
- Multipurpose activity room
- Beauty and barber salon
- Transportation to and from appointments, shopping, and community outings
- Reserved resident parking and ample open visitor parking available
- Pet-friendly community, including off-leash dog area
- Annual membership and transportation to the Northshore Senior Center
- Access to assisted living services through independent Home Health providers