senior living IN livermore, California
Heritage Estates offers premier senior living services in Livermore, California.
$10,000 towards move-in costs! Special pricing starting at $3,995 for a one-bedroom apartment
Health and Safety in our Community
Our Updated COVID-19 Response
The world is changing quickly, and we want you to know that Leisure Care is keeping pace. Our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. Throughout the pandemic, we took significant steps to modify our operations to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures consistently exceeded the CDC's guidelines.
Leisure Care new hires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting July 1, 2021. Additionally, all of our communities hosted onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinics in early 2021. We will continue to provide transportation services and convenient access to the vaccine for new and current residents as needed.
We offer spacious one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments with individually controlled heating and air-conditioning units, washer and dryer hookups, fully equipped kitchens, oversized walk-showers, generous closets, patios and balconies.
TRAVEL BY LEISURE CARE
The minute you move in, you’ll have your own travel agent to make airfare, hotel, or car rental arrangements anywhere around the world.
With a single phone call, you can have a private town car waiting for you out front.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
Heritage Estates Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for Heritage Estates Senior Living, a Leisure Care community. “We are so impressed and thankful for the wonderful care you are providing for the residents during this trying time. Our parents have been very comfortable and appreciative of all the extras, such as puzzles and happy […]
Heritage Estates Resident Gwen Hallstrom, 103, was born on December 21, 1915. Her life has taken her all over the world, and she has witnessed history firsthand. Living a life filled with purpose, service, and fun, Gwen is an inspiration to all of us at Heritage Estates. An Eyewitness to World History Gwen grew up […]
Falls can pose a huge threat to senior health and independence causing hospitalization, hip fractures, brain injuries, and more. Preventing falls in and around the home becomes increasingly important with age. That’s why Heritage Estates is partnering with a local physical therapist to host a fall prevention and safety seminar. Learn more about the seriousness […]
What comes to mind when you think of California living? From shining seas and white sand beaches to rolling mountains and world-famous wine country, there’s something for everyone in California. Whether it’s the laid-back lifestyle, outdoor opportunities, stunning beaches, or beautiful year-round weather, we promise you’ll never look back. Learn more about starting your retirement […]
Heritage Estates retirement community in Livermore, California offers its residents a unique holistic approach to health and wellness. Their PrimeFit Instructors help residents set and achieve fitness goals, focusing on their “functional fitness”. By improving strength, balance, and mobility, residents can enjoy the activities they love for longer. Heritage Estates resident Peggy Oberholzer, 77, has […]
Our community is superbly located in Livermore, CA and we are next door to and across the street from local shopping, dining, and medical care. We are 10 minutes off the 580, next door to Trader Joe’s, shopping and medical services, directly across the street from Stanford ValleyCare Health.
- 24-Hour Awake Staff
- Visiting Podiatrist
- PrimeFit Group Fitness Instructor
- Nurse On Staff
- Full-Service Salon
- Professional drivers on staff to assist with resident transportation needs
Our rates start at $5,840 per month and vary depending on services offered and the unique desires of each resident.
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Walk-in closets in our two-bedroom floor plans
- Bathrooms designed for comfort and safety, with step-in showers and safety bars in every bathroom
- Emergency wireless pull cord system in every apartment
- Kitchenettes include medium-sized refrigerators and full-size microwaves
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Window coverings
- Balconies or Patios
- Upgraded individually controlled air system with a digital thermostat
- Comprehensive fire safety program including smoke detectors and sprinklers
- Basic cable TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Appliances include a full-size refrigerator, stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer
- Dog walking available
- Welcomes indoor cats
- Welcomes small dogs
- Restaurant Dining featuring daily specials and seasonal menus
- Intimate dining room for private parties
- All independent living apartments have full kitchens with full-size appliances
- Room Service
- Reserved parking
- Luxurious entertainment lounge with piano and fireplace
- Interior courtyard with fountain
- Comfortable library with complimentary books, magazines, and daily newspapers
- Activity rooms
- Computer room with internet access
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- PrimeFit Gym & Fitness
- Balance Builders Multidimensional Balance-Building Program
- Concierge Services
- Travel by Leisure Care
- BrainHQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Regularly scheduled shuttle service
- Private transportation
- Full-Service Salon & Spa, Featuring Massage and Monthly Podiatry Appointments
- Health and wellness center
- Assisted Living services available
- Pendant service available
- Movie Theater With Large Screen TVs
- Gardens & Raised Planter Beds
- Comfortable Lobbies & Lounges
- Cozy Living Rooms With Fireplaces
- Landscaped Outdoor Courtyards With Fountain & Gazebo
- On-Site Resident Storage & Parking
- In-Suite & On-Site Laundry Facilities
- Close to ValleyCare Health System’s Lifestyle Rx
If extra amenities and services do not fit your needs, visit our Heritage Estates Senior Apartments page.