We would love to hear what you thought of one of our communities! One of the best ways to let us and others know what you thought is by leaving a review on Google. It’s simple, effective, and can make a positive impact on the experiences of others seeking quality senior living in the area.
Before You Start Your Google Review
It’s important to know all reviews are public and that reviews can not be made anonymously. When you post a review, others will see the following personal information:
- Your name on your About Me page
- Other reviews you have written
- Any photos you have added to Google Maps
Adding Your Google Review
Adding a review to Google is simple. Follow these steps to add your review.
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Sign in to your Google account, if you are not already signed in.
- Search for our community’s name in the white box in the upper left.
- On the left, click on “Write a Review”. You may have to scroll down to find this.
- In the window that pops up, click the stars to give your score. You can also write a review.
Your review will be visible in Google Maps unless you take it down.
Editing Your Google Review
After you publish a review, you can easily change your rating or edit your review.
- On your computer, open Google Maps and sign in to your Google account.
- In the upper left corner, click “menu” (three parallel lines).
- Click “Your Contributions” and then choose “Reviews”.
- Next to the review you want to edit, click “More” with three dots.
- Choose an option and follow onscreen instructions.
That’s it! We hope you enjoyed our community, and that you’ll let others know how much you enjoyed it too!
Find a Leisure Care Community
Better with age, exceptional with us! Come and see how Leisure Care communities are helping seniors rediscover (and sometimes reinvent) themselves.