Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- At Leisure Care, we’ve always prioritized the health and well-being of our residents. It’s part of our commitment to ‘doing the right thing.’ It’s how we have operated for nearly 50 years, how we have navigated the past few months, and how we will manage the upcoming distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited...Read More
- There’s no question that the last few months have changed the way we live. At Leisure Care, we are constantly seeing creative ways to engage with potential new residents and their families. One way of doing that is by offering virtual tours for families considering senior living. Choosing Senior Living Moving to senior living is...Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
Ryan Rasar, Partner and Chief Operating Officer of Leisure Care, has been named in the 20 of 2020 Awards, honoring 20 business people in Washington State for exceptional actions during the COVID-19 pandemic. During the COVID-19 pandemic, much well-deserved attention was given to first responders, medical personnel, and essential workers on the front lines. At...Read More
Every February, Leisure Care communities across the country come together to exercise and raise funds for philanthropic organizations. Learn more about the February Fitness Frenzy at Hawthorne Court independent living and assisted living in Kennewick, WA. February Fitness Frenzy at Hawthorne Court From February 1 – February 28, 2021, residents and staff at Hawthorne Court...Read More
Residents at Fairwinds – West Hills senior living are currently receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. Take a closer look at how residents and staff are closely following social distancing protocols while living better than ever. COVID-19 and Senior Living Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, and now the push for vaccinations in senior living, Fairwinds – West Hills...Read More
On January 20, 2021 residents and staff at The Landing of O’Fallon senior living received their first round of the COVID-19 vaccine. Learn more about this inspiring and hopeful day. Over 80 Residents and Staff Receive COVID-19 Vaccine at The Landing of O’Fallon Over 80 residents and staff from The Landing of O’Fallon received the...Read More
Washington Oakes senior living in Everett, WA, is always looking for ways to provide life-enhancing services to residents. We are proud to announce our new partnership with Select Rehab for occupational, physical, and pathology services. On-Site Therapy Services at Washington Oakes Senior Living Washington Oakes senior living is launching a partnership with Select Rehab to...Read More
Woodland Terrace senior living was among the first senior living communities in the United States to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Take a closer look at how the senior living community in Bothell, WA, has been handling the COVID-19 pandemic and is moving forward with vaccine clinics for residents and staff. Woodland Terrace ‘Crushes’ COVID During...Read More
At Fairwinds – Spokane senior living, we like to say that our residents ‘live better than ever’. For us, it’s more than a tagline or a catchphrase. It’s how we live every day, and it’s how we make decisions regarding our residents’ care. Take a closer look at how one of our residents is truly...Read More
Fairwinds – Spokane senior living has thrown its fair share of amazing parties in its 20-year history, but their most recent celebration was one for the books. Take a closer look at our most meaningful celebration yet – our COVID-19 vaccination party. ‘Shots for Shots’ at Fairwinds – Spokane Fairwinds – Spokane does everything with...Read More
The last year has been challenging on so many levels. Leisure Care communities have remained committed to doing the right thing across the country, adapting to rapidly changing safety protocols, and implementing policies and procedures that exceed CDC guidelines. We are proud of our staff and our residents and the way they have handled a...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.