Stay active, healthy, and adventurous.
- Leisure Care Vice President of Operations Michael Juno has been an essential part of our company for 15 years, bringing life-enhancing senior living experiences to hundreds of families. New experiences with his aging mother have given him a fresh perspective on caring for a senior loved one, and he has chosen to share those experiences...Read More
- At Leisure Care, we’ve always prioritized the health and well-being of our residents. It’s part of our commitment to ‘doing the right thing.’ It’s how we have operated for nearly 50 years, how we have navigated the past few months, and how we will manage the upcoming distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine. We are excited...Read More
- There’s no question that the last few months have changed the way we live. At Leisure Care, we are constantly seeing creative ways to engage with potential new residents and their families. One way of doing that is by offering virtual tours for families considering senior living. Choosing Senior Living Moving to senior living is...Read More
- Making the decision to move an aging parent into senior living begins with many questions. From realizing that it’s time to move to know your parent is ready and starting that conversation with them, the journey is fraught with emotional and important decisions. When should you begin talking to your parents about moving to a...Read More
- Leaves are changing and the weather is cooling off. Along with the welcome changes of the fall, comes an unwelcome season – flu season. Beginning in October and sometimes stretching into May, flu season is the period of time when the influenza virus is most active. It’s a time to step up self-care and flu...Read More
When it comes to choosing a senior living community, the choices are endless. From location to amenities to accommodations, today’s senior communities are customized and personalized to meet the needs of every resident. One of the first decisions made in the search for a senior community is to determine which community lifestyle best meets your...Read More
There’s no question that humans are social creatures and that today’s technological advances have made it easier than ever to connect with each other. A couple of taps on a smartphone and you can see the face of a loved one on the other side of the world. A quick email or text elicits an immediate...Read More
At Leisure Care, every day brings Five-Star Fun. But, what does that actually look like? We are glad you asked. It’s a celebration – a celebration of life, of retirement, and of our residents. Our residents are what makes each of our communities so special, so vibrant, so, well…fun! For some of our residents, Five-Star...Read More
Idaho may not be the first place you think of when you think of retiring, but maybe it should be. This often overlooked retirement destination may not boast the white sand beaches of Florida or the desert landscape of Arizona but it has several other benefits that draw retirees to its abundance of green spaces....Read More
When it comes to senior care, financial considerations are important and weigh heavily on the minds of seniors and family members seeking care. While every person’s financial situation is unique and personal, we can do a general cost comparison to determine if in-home care or senior living is more affordable. The results may surprise you....Read More
Fun. Adventure. Activity. Friendships. Laughter. Is this what comes to mind when you think of a retirement community? It should be. Today’s senior living communities are places where seniors thrive, truly living each day as they want in a community where they are encouraged. Learn more about choices in senior living and how retirement communities...Read More
At Leisure Care, we believe that all people, regardless of age and ability are important and meant to be valued. Each person has a purpose and a life to be honored and cared for – and cared for well. We also know that Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia are stressful, causing emotional, physical,...Read More
New Mexico is known as the land of enchantment, boasting picturesque desert landscapes and vibrant culture. The state is quickly becoming a popular retirement destination, attracting seniors from all over the country. New Mexico has a low cost of living and an abundance of opportunity when combined with its temperate climate and welcoming culture makes...Read More
You know the signs to look for, you have the support of your family, it’s time to commit to a move. It’s time to talk numbers—and we’re here to help. Finances may at first appear to be a stumbling block in your move. While the cost of care can vary greatly depending on location, type...Read More
Retirement should feel like you're on a permanent vacation which is exactly why our communities celebrate freedom from obligation, helping you pursue new interests.