If you’ve ever visited any of our communities, you know that we are always up for a celebration. We celebrate every move-in, every resident achievement – honestly, we celebrate every day. We are excited to continue the celebration by announcing Fairwinds – River’s Edge 24 Carrot Gold Food Safety Excellence Award.
5 Star Dining at Fairwinds – River’s Edge
Fairwinds – River’s Edge was honored for their dedication to excellence and was recently recognized by the St. Charles County Division of Environmental Health and Protection for their high-quality food service. Staff from the Division of Environmental Health and Protection regularly inspects food establishments within St. Charles County.
The division offers the 24 Carrot Gold Award to food establishments that fit the following criteria:
- Possession of a valid St. Charles County Food Establishment permit
- In good standing with the Department of Public Health
- No critical inspection violations within the previous year
- No more than six non-critical violations within the previous year
- Completion of a food safety certification class completed by at least 90% of food managers
Congratulations to the entire staff at Fairwinds – River’s Edge! Thank you for serving your residents and community so well. We would love for you to stop by for a meal! Contact Fairwinds – River’s Edge today for a complimentary meal and to tour the community.