This September, you’re invited to ‘fall’ in love with The Landing of Collegeville! Offering personal care and memory care services in Collegeville, Pennsylvania, The Landing is a place seniors are proud to call home. Here, they know their care needs are met in a way that empowers and encourages them to embrace joy and purpose in a new age of senior living.
- September 8: Ladies A’dello Winery Trip departing at 11:00 am
- September 13 – 15: Ocean City, NJ Overnight Trip (SOLD OUT)
- September 14 – Family Night Sunflower Cookie Decorating in TLC’s Outdoor Pub & Lounge at 5:30 pm
- September 15: Speed Friending in the lobby at 5:30 pm
- September 16: Eagles Home Opener Tailgate Party at 2:00 pm
- September 17: Open House from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- September 26: Men’s Luncheon (Location TBD)
- September 28: Family Night Oktoberfest in the lobby and bistro at 4:30 pm
- September 30: Apple Orchard Trip to Linvilla Orchards departing at 11:00 am
At The Landing of Collegeville, our activities and care services provide the confidence and opportunity residents need to live life fully, seizing every opportunity for joy. We would love for you to join us at any of our events. Contact The Landing of Collegeville today to RSVP and start your next chapter!
Find a Leisure Care Community
Better with age, exceptional with us! Come and see how Leisure Care communities are helping seniors rediscover (and sometimes reinvent) themselves.