Senior Living In Sacramento, California
The Woodlake senior living community offers high quality and personalized assisted living and memory care services in Sacramento, California.
Sign by January 31st and get 20% off or rate lock for two years on select apartments
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Woodlake proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Woodlake offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Woodlake is Sacramento’s newest senior living community, opening early 2020. The Woodlake will offer independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. As part of our holistic approach to senior care, we also offer one on one personal training and group fitness classes, including yoga classes. Learn more about the benefits of yoga and […]
The Woodlake is conveniently located in Sacramento, California, just off Highway 160, nestled within the intersection of Leisure Lane and Expo Parkway. Our community is near Costco and local shopping and dining, as well as CalExpo, and high quality healthcare like Kaiser Permanente. Residents at The Woodlake enjoy convenient access to senior services and programming at the local Hart Senior Center as well. With easy access to major California freeways, including 80 and 50, our community draws residents from all over northern California, including the local areas of Sacramento, Arden-Arcade, and Carmichael, Rancho Cordova, and Fair Oaks.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living
- Private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pet care (assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations/maintenance
- Full housekeeping staff
- Memory care manager
- Memory care program assistant
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care