senior living IN PORTLAND, Oregon
The Ackerly at Timberland is a senior living community in the heart of Portland’s Cedar Mill neighborhood, offering a continuum of care services that includes independent living, assisted living, and memory care services.
Call to learn more about free rent for one month on select memory care apartments!
The Ackerly at Timberland offers spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom independent living and assisted living apartments ranging from 396 to 1,253 square feet, and private and companion memory care suites ranging from 293 to 638 square feet. All apartments will come with fully-equipped modern kitchens, large closets, individually controlled heating and air-conditioning, and built-in emergency communication systems. All one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments will also come with a washer and dryer and feature walk-in closets. Below are some of the most common that will be available at The Ackerly.
Have filet mignon, flame-broiled salmon, or shrimp scampi, expertly prepared by our executive chef.
Introducing Horticulture Therapy
The Ackerly at Timberland now offers residents a therapeutic connection to nature through innovative gardening products and evidence-based wellness programming that enriches lives.
Contact us to learn more.
Take a Look Inside!
Curious what our new apartments at The Ackerly look like? View our photo gallery for a peek inside.
The Ackerly at Timberland Reviews
Walking offers unique physical and mental benefits for people of all ages. Take a closer look at the benefits of walking and how residents at The Ackerly at Timberland take advantage of our ideal location near beautiful walking trails. Benefits of Walking for Senior Health Walking is an excellent exercise for people of all ages. […]
Residents at The Ackerly at Timberland senior living in Portland, OR, receive outstanding care services on all levels. Offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care, The Ackerly at Timberland is proud to offer residents many of the care services they need without leaving the senior living community home. Learn how The Ackerly’s partnership with […]
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Ackerly at Timberland senior living, a Leisure Care community. “Thank you so much for the wonderful Mother’s Day brunch. The food choices were outstanding and delicious. The pub and entertainment room were festive and inviting. You all keep raising the bar. I can hardly […]
Oregon may not be the first state that comes to your mind when you are considering your retirement destination, but maybe it should be. With an abundance of green spaces, stunning beaches, and a thriving cultural and art scene, Oregon is quickly becoming a hotspot for retirees. The state is tax-friendly for retirees, boasts hundreds […]
David Cooley is a regularly scheduled entertainer at The Ackerly at Timberland. He was recently featured in People Magazine and on Fox 12 Portland, showcasing his fun and engaging performances in senior living communities. Learn more about David Cooley and the residents that enjoy his shows at The Ackerly! David Cooley has been performing for […]
We are a company committed to our people – our employees, our residents, our families. We work hard and we play harder. We believe in making a difference for our residents and we find the work fulfilling and fun. Interested in joining our team? Stop by our Portland Job Fair on June 14 from 2:00 […]
The Ackerly at Timberland is located just minutes from downtown Portland, in the heart of Cedar Mill near Cedar Hills, Beaverton, and Oak Hills. Residents enjoy our proximity to the interactive Oregon Zoo, the tranquil Portland Japanese Garden, and local parks. We are conveniently located across from Timberland Town Center and have easy access to Providence St. Vincent Medical Center and other health care and medical facilities.
- Visiting Dentist
- 24-Hour Awake Staff at the front desk and in licensed parts of the building
- In-house Physical Therapist including outpatient physical and occupational therapist
- In-house Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments and two bedroom
- Full kitchens in most apartments
- Juliette balconies
- Select apartments feature walk out decks
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Built-in emergency communication systems
- Independent living and assisted living only
- Pet care available
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Restaurant Dining Open to the Public
- Two onsite restaurants featuring daily specials, seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Miller’s Pub
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths, gardening areas, bocce ball, and shuffleboard courts
- Billiards and game area
- Off-street parking, including some reserved and covered spaces
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Full-service salon and spa
- Computer lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Health and wellness center
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- PrimeFit Gym & Fitness
- Balance Builders multi-dimensional balance-building program
- Travel by Leisure Care
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Concierge Services
- Guest services directory
- Private and scheduled transportation
- Onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Assisted Living and Memory Care services available
- Activity Room
- Private Mailboxes
- Bus and Town Car Service
Assisted Living License Number: 70A325
Memory Care License Number: 50R438