Senior Living in St. Charles, Missouri
The Landing of O’Fallon offers assisted living and memory care services in St. Charles, Missouri.
The Landing of O’Fallon offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Assisted living apartments range in size from 220 to 991 square feet while memory care apartments range from 249 to 442 square feet. Pictured below are the most common floor plans for each apartment style.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of O’Fallon offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of O’Fallon proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Landing of O’Fallon senior living, a Leisure Care community. “Thanks to all the staff at the Landing of O’Fallon for my winter gift package. Your kindness will be remembered. I especially love the hand cream and potpourri.” -Ann P., resident “We have witnessed staff […]
On Thursday, May 7, 2020, Leisure Care communities across the country celebrated National Leisure Care Day. We know that our communities and teams are working harder than ever to implement new protocols at a rapid pace while also maintaining the standard of excellence that our residents and their families have come to expect. Learn how […]
Leisure Care team members are accustomed to going above and beyond for our residents. Now, more than ever, we know that our residents and our families need our loving care. We are proud of our team at The Landing of O’Fallon who consistently goes the extra mile to ensure residents and their families get the […]
In the spirit of giving back during the holiday season, The Landing of O’Fallon recently hosted their first blood drive. Learn more about the blood drive and how The Landing of O’Fallon makes a positive impact in the local community. Part of living with a whole lotta heart is seeking out meaningful ways to help […]
Last fall Fairwinds River’s Edge, The Landing of O’Fallon, and AW Health Care teamed up to host the Fairwinds’ second charity golf tournament benefitting the VFW National Home for Children. Read on to learn more about the tournament and how Fairwinds River’s Edge and The Landing of O’Fallon support and give back to our veterans. Leisure Care […]
What makes Missouri one of the best places to retire? Known as the “Show Me” state, Missouri is well-known for its Midwestern hospitality and rich culture. Located in the heart of America, Missouri is where southern hospitality, midwestern charm, and the promise of adventure in the west come together. Reknowned for its beauty, rich history, […]
The Landing of O’Fallon will be hosting a charity chili cookout to fundraise for the Alzheimer’s Association Walk. Learn more about this fun event and how you can join us in the fight to end Alzheimer’s! The Landing of O’Fallon will be hosting a Charity Chili Cook-off on September 26 to fundraise for our Alzheimer’s […]
The Landing of O’Fallon is now open! We opened on October 18th with a large Oktoberfest celebration featuring entertainment, dancers, and more. A brand new senior living community in St. Charles, Missouri, The Landing of O’Fallon offers assisted living and memory care services. Our community offers premium senior care services that are holistic and personalized. […]
We are excited to announce the opening of The Landing of O’Fallon! Learn more about our upscale community, stellar staff, and exciting amenities at our Open House on September 22nd! The Landing of O’Fallon is officially open and we are excited to begin moving in our very first residents on September 4th. Our community offers […]
Here at Leisure Care we are always looking for ways to grow and to expand our philosophy of five-star fun in senior living to new communities. We are proud to announce a new assisted living and memory care community at The Landing of O’Fallon. The Landing of O’Fallon will embrace our Three-Thirds Lifestyle philosophy of […]
The Landing at O’Fallon has a prime location near convenient shopping, fresh farmer’s markets, high-quality health care and the banks of the Missouri River. The city of O’Fallon’s unique attractions offer something for everyone. The Renaud Spirit Center offers swimming and exercise classes year-round, or you can enjoy a River City Rascals ballgame at CarShield Field. If you enjoy history, visit our important memorials and historical sites. The 9/11 Memorial: A Tribute to First Responders was created from New York’s World Trade Center debris and makes for a great afternoon outing. You can also visit Zumwalt’s Fort, the house built by Daniel Boon and Jacob Zumwalt that was later ruined by the War of 1812. Located just outside of St. Louis, O’Fallon and its surrounding cities of St. Charles, St. Peters, and Chesterfield offer residents the perfect balance of big-city living and small-town comfort. To visit our community, drive from Highway K then turn onto O’Fallon Rd. Take a left at the first traffic light onto Summerset Drive, and then you will see our Sales Office on Summerset Drive.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care