Senior Living in Denver, Colorado
The Carillon at Belleview Station is an upscale senior living community offering a continuum of care services including independent living, assisted living, and memory care.
The Carillon at Belleview Station offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Our apartments range in size from 434 to 1,263 square feet. Pictured below are the most common floor plans for each apartment style.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!
The Carillon is conveniently located in the heart of the Denver Tech Center, just across the street from Belleview Station. Enjoy shopping, dining, spa services, and entertainment opportunities as well as easy access to the Belleview Light Rail Station and area freeways.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Carillon at Belleview Station proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Carillon at Belleview Station offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Carillon at Belleview Station Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Carillon at Belleview Station senior living, a Leisure Care community.
“Your passion and efforts are very much appreciated by the families of your residents. Thank you so much.” – Lee and Carrie D., family members of resident
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Carillon at Belleview Station Senior Living, a Leisure Care community. “Thank you and all the employees who worked hard to make the Mother’s Day Car Parade a success. I could tell it put smiles on everyone’s face.” – Dan S., family member of resident […]
Like most activities this spring, Mother’s Day 2020 looked a little different, but that doesn’t mean that Leisure Care communities were not ready to do whatever it took to celebrate our moms. Learn how The Carillon at Belleview Station created a special way to keep families connected on Mother’s Day while social distancing. At The […]
On Thursday, May 7, 2020, Leisure Care communities around the country celebrated National Leisure Care Day. Every day our teams work relentlessly for the health, wellness, and happiness of our residents. As we set aside a day to honor our employees, the team at The Carillon at Belleview Station Senior Living in Denver worked hard […]
What draws people to retire in Colorado? Colorado pulls people from all over the world with its majestic mountains, an abundance of recreational opportunities, and gorgeous weather. It’s consistently named one of the best places to retire when it comes to taxes, financial opportunity, and health. Whether it’s the clean mountain air, countless ski resorts, […]
The Carillon at Belleview Station is celebrating our first anniversary with an Oscar of a party! Join us on August 17 from 1:30 – 7:00 pm for a big band cocktail reception, a champagne toast, and dinner. This has been a year worth celebrating at The Carillon at Belleview Station! On Saturday, August 17 we […]
The Carillon at Belleview Station is proud to partner with the University of Colorado and the University of Denver to present a series of lectures on recent developments on research related to Alzheimer’s disease and related forms of dementia. We are proud of our nearby universities that are prioritizing the fight against Alzheimer’s disease. That’s […]
A recent report from U.S. News & World Report named Colorado as the best state for aging. The state is known for its flourishing economy and recent cultural boom, making it a mecca for the younger generation. However, many of the factors that make Colorado a great place for youth also make it a great […]
The Carillon at Belleview Station is an expansive community set on 2.0 acres on the border of Denver County and Arapahoe County between Greenwood Village, Cherry Hills, and Hampden South. Located just across the street from Belleview Station, a popular stop into the Denver Tech Center on the Light Rail, our community is near shopping, hotels, fine dining, and much more. Our close proximity to the Denver Tech Center allows our residents to easily access walking paths, churches, golf courses, and a county library, and medical services.
- A variety of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom floor plans, including penthouse suites, licensed for assisted living
- Private studio suites and neighbor suites licensed for memory care
- Balconies in select apartments
- Fully equipped kitchens in all apartments (except memory care)
- Washers and dryers in all apartments (except memory care)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Pet care available (in independent living and assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Restaurant dining featuring seasonal menus, locally sourced ingredients, and healthy choices
- Display kitchen offering an interactive dining experience
- Sixth-floor sky lounge with outdoor terrace
- Bistro serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24-hours a day
- Health and wellness team led by a full-time RN
- Food service team led by a chef and restaurant manager
- Guest services team including full-time program supervisor, concierge, and driver
- PrimeFit fitness instructor for group classes and personal training
- Visiting massage, physical, and occupational therapists
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit gym and fitness program
- Wellness suite offering a variety of services including massage, physical, and occupational
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regular scheduled and personal transportation service
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Spa and salon including therapy tub
- Underground and street-level parking with valet
- Game and activity lounge