Senior living in North Dartmouth, MA
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village offers senior living services — assisted living and memory care — in North Dartmouth, MA.
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village features studio and one bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living and memory care. Pictured below are the most common floor plans of each apartment style.
INTRODUCING THE COTTAGES AT DARTMOUTH VILLAGE
We are excited to announce that The Cottages at Dartmouth Village is under new management! Stop in for a tour and meet our team today. Lunch will even be on us!
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Cottages at Dartmouth Village senior living, a Leisure Care community.
“Thanks so much for your communication diligence! It really helps to know the details about the protocols and how the community of our most vulnerable population is faring. You and all the employees must be a model for how to manage the sanitation of a facility and the implementation of a strategy for insulating the residents from outsiders as much as possible. I extend many, many heartfelt thanks to all of you as you carry on with work you never thought you’d ever have to be doing in your lifetime.” – Carol E., family member of resident
We are located near St. Luke’s Hospital, Buttonwood Park Zoo, and the Dartmouth Mall area, which features a variety of stores and restaurants. We are just off of Route 6 making it easy to get to and from Highway Rte 195. Plenty of trees, plants, and flowers allow The Cottages at Dartmouth Village to also play host to a number of birds and other small wildlife.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Accepts dogs (assisted living only)
- Accepts cats (assisted living only)
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science,
- Language Learning programs by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Walking paths
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care