Senior living in North Dartmouth, MA
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village offers senior living services — assisted living and memory care — in North Dartmouth, MA.
Learn more about our community!
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village features studio and one bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living and memory care. Pictured below are the most common of each apartment style.
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Rehabilitation is like dancing. You need the right partner.
Partner. It’s such a simple word. But, most would say it’s the most important word when you’re in need of support. It’s certainly how we see it – that’s why we’ve partnered with FOX Rehabilitation, a leading provider of rehabilitation services for older adults. From fall prevention to monitoring your health and improving your strength, you can receive the expert support you need in the natural surroundings of your apartment.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary lunch and tour. See what steps we can take together.
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
The Cottages at Dartmouth Village Reviews
We are located near St. Luke’s Hospital, Buttonwood Park Zoo, and the Dartmouth Mall area, which features a variety of stores and restaurants. We are just off of Route 6 making it easy to get to and from Highway Rte 195. Plenty of trees, plants, and flowers allow The Cottages at Dartmouth Village to also play host to a number of birds and other small wildlife.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Accepts dogs (assisted living only)
- Accepts cats (assisted living only)
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science,
- Language Learning programs by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Walking paths
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care