Senior living in Hamilton, New Jersey
The Landing of Hamilton offers high-quality independent living, personal care, and memory care services in Hamilton, New Jersey.
Schedule an appointment to tour our beautiful new community.
Health and Safety in our Community
Our Updated COVID-19 Response
The world is changing quickly, and we want you to know that Leisure Care is keeping pace. Our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. Throughout the pandemic, we took significant steps to modify our operations to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures consistently exceeded the CDC's guidelines.
Leisure Care new hires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting July 1, 2021. Additionally, all of our communities hosted onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinics in early 2021. We will continue to provide transportation services and convenient access to the vaccine for new and current residents as needed.
The Landing of Hamilton offers spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Our apartments range in size from 340 to 991 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Hamilton offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Hamilton proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Landing of Hamilton Reviews
The Landing of Hamilton is conveniently located in a growing residential neighborhood of Hamilton Township, New Jersey. The location offers excellent access to Interstate 195 and other thoroughfares. Area attractions include Veteran’s Park, the Civil War, and Native American Museum, Kuser Farm Mansion & Park, and Sayen House & Gardens. The community is located within a mile of RWJ Hospital with Capital Health and other healthcare options nearby. Residents will also enjoy close proximity to restaurants, banks, and shopping nearby.
- Spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
- Private studio suites and neighbor suites in memory care
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Individually-controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations/maintenance
- Full housekeeping staff
- Memory care manager
- Memory care program assistant
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Health & Wellness Center with access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- BrainHQ brain fitness program powered by Posit Science®
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game room, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard (in memory care)
License Application Pending