Senior Living in Lake Worth, FLORIDA
The Landing of Lake Worth, voted US News & World Report’s Best Senior Living, offers high-quality assisted living and memory care services in Lake Worth, Florida.
Learn more about our community!
The Landing of Lake Worth offers spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Assisted living apartments range in size from 220 to 991 square feet while memory care apartments range from 249 to 442 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style. Contact us to learn about our different and larger apartment sizes.
The Landing of Lake Worth Wins US News & World Report Best of Senior Living!
We are proud to announce that we have been named Best Assisted Living and Best Memory Care by U.S. News and World Report! Thank you to our residents and their families who made this award possible. It’s our honor to serve you!
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Lake Worth proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Lake Worth offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
The Landing of Lake Worth Reviews
The Landing of Lake Worth senior living in Lake Worth, Florida, is dedicated to living out the Three-Thirds Lifestyle. Leisure Care communities prioritize family, philanthropy, and their workplace (in that order) to improve the areas where they live, work, and play. We believe that balanced lives are happy lives, and a happy staff creates happy […]
For decades, U.S. News and World Report rankings have been a trusted source for consumers in identifying the best hospitals, mutual funds, cars, colleges, nursing homes, and more. Now, U.S. News and World Report has identified the best independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities. We are proud to say that 38 of our […]
The Landing of Lake Worth senior living provides assisted living and memory care services to seniors living with dementia. As part of our holistic approach to memory care, our residents participate in horticulture therapy. Learn more about horticulture therapy for dementia and how gardening is more than a hobby at The Landing of Lake Worth. […]
At The Landing of Lake Worth, assisted living and memory care, residents enjoy Five-Star Fun every day! Residents recently went out for lunch at Old Key Lime House, a world-famous historic waterfront restaurant in Lantana, Florida. Residents and staff at The Landing of Lake Worth enjoyed a fun outing to the historic Old Key Lime […]
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Landing of Lake Worth senior living, an assisted living and memory care Leisure Care community. “We look forward to visiting our father again soon and hopefully eat another chef-prepared meal at The Landing of Lake Worth. Thank you all for the great care being […]
Florida is known for retirement. It is a mecca for seniors in search of rest, relaxation, white sandy beaches, and luxury retirement. It has been this way for years, and the truth is, its reputation is well earned. According to the 2010 census, the Sunshine State reported the highest number of people over the age […]
We are excited to announce the grand opening of The Landing of Lake Worth! Located in Lake Worth, Florida, we offer life-enhancing assisted living services and innovative memory care through Opal. Our community offers a range of senior living services allowing seniors to age in place if needs should change over time. The Landing of […]
Residents at The Landing of Lake Worth understand the need of giving back to those less fortunate. That’s why we volunteer at The Soup Kitchen of Boynton Beach, also known as the “cucina de Dios”. Learn more about how residents at The Landing of Lake Worth give of their time to serve those in need. […]
The Landing of Lake Worth is near the cities of Lake Worth, Greenacres, Lantana, Wellington, Hypoluxo, and Boynton Beach. We are conveniently located near US Route 98, US Route 441, and State Route 80 as well as the Intracoastal Waterway and Woolbright Road, and Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge. Lake Worth has a bounty of public parks and open spaces including the Lake Worth Beach, the William O. Lockhart Municipal Pier, Bryant Park, the nearby municipal golf course, and John Prince Memorial Park.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pet care available (in assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science,
- Language Learning programs by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
License Number: AL13220