Senior Living in Lake Worth, FLORIDA
The Landing of Lake Worth offers a unique approach to assisted living and memory care services in Lake Worth, Florida.
Learn more about our community!
Health and Safety in our Community
We recognize that the current situation is impacting everyone, and we want you to know that our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. We have taken significant steps to modify our operations in an effort to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures exceed the CDC’s guidelines.
COVID-19 Vaccinations at Leisure Care Communities
We are excited to announce that Leisure Care communities have partnered with CVS pharmacies to administer the COVID-19 vaccine on-site in each of our communities for every resident, making the vaccine easy and convenient for those who need it most.
Open for Virtual and In-Person Tours
How you visit our community depends on you, your schedule, and your comfort. We are now scheduling in-person private tours as well as live virtual tours.Take a Tour
The Landing of Lake Worth offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Assisted living apartments range in size from 220 to 991 square feet while memory care apartments range from 249 to 442 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style. Contact us to learn about our different and larger apartment sizes.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Lake Worth proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Lake Worth offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Landing of Lake Worth Reviews
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Landing of Lake Worth senior living, a Leisure Care community.
“We feel like the Landing of Lake Worth is a caring extension of our family and we love it! With one year under their belt, we wanted to tell you how thrilled we are with the Landing at Lake Worth.”– Tim K.
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Landing of Lake Worth senior living, a Leisure Care community. “We look forward to visiting our father again soon and hopefully eat another chef-prepared meal at The Landing of Lake Worth. Thank you all for the great care being given to our father.” – […]
Florida is known for retirement. It is a mecca for seniors in search of rest, relaxation, white sandy beaches, and luxury retirement. It has been this way for years, and the truth is, its reputation is well earned. According to the 2010 census, the Sunshine State reported the highest number of people over the age […]
We are excited to announce the grand opening of The Landing of Lake Worth! Located in Lake Worth, Florida, we offer life-enhancing assisted living services and innovative memory care through Opal. Our community offers a range of senior living services allowing seniors to age in place if needs should change over time. The Landing of […]
Residents at The Landing of Lake Worth understand the need of giving back to those less fortunate. That’s why we volunteer at The Soup Kitchen of Boynton Beach, also known as the “cucina de Dios”. Learn more about how residents at The Landing of Lake Worth give of their time to serve those in need. […]
The Landing of Lake Worth is near the cities of Lake Worth, Greenacres, Lantana, Wellington, Hypoluxo, and Boynton Beach. We are conveniently located near US Route 98, US Route 441 and State Route 80 as well as the Intracoastal Waterway and Woolbright Road and Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge. Lake Worth has a bounty of public parks and open spaces including the Lake Worth Beach, the William O. Lockhart Municipal Pier, Bryant Park, the nearby municipal golf course, and John Prince Memorial Park.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pet care available (in assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science,
- Language Learning programs by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
License Number: AL13220