Senior Living in Silver Spring, Maryland
The Landing of Silver Spring offers high quality and personalized assisted living and memory care services in Silver Spring, Maryland.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Silver Spring proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Silver Spring offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
The Landing of Silver Spring senior living in Silver Spring, Maryland is an active and vibrant community offering assisted living and memory care services. Our residents are truly special people and bring so much joy to our community. We would love to introduce some of them to you through our featured resident blogs. Resident Spotlight: […]
The Landing of Silver Spring senior living in Silver Spring, Maryland, has been collecting food for a local food pantry. Learn how our assisted living and memory care community residents and staff are helping local families navigate a challenging time. Residents and staff at The Landing of Silver Spring seek to make a positive impact […]
At The Landing of Silver Spring, residents are making the most of every day while staying healthy and closely following social distancing guidelines. Take a closer look at how the staff at The Landing of Silver Spring are helping residents to live better than ever, while staying healthier than ever. We know we are living […]
The Landing of Silver Spring is a premiere assisted living and memory care community in Silver Spring, Maryland. Offering exceptional services and luxurious amenities, life at The Landing of Silver Spring has a whole lotta heart. To show prospective residents and their families what it really means to retire with a whole lotta heart we […]
At The Landing of Silver Spring, we are always looking for a way to celebrate and live life with a whole lotta heart. We recently celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a party featuring an authentic Irish Meal with Irish beer, green beer, and wine! The Landing of Silver Spring is a vibrant and fun community […]
Maryland may be one of the smallest states in America, but it packs a lot to offer retirees. From the mountains in the west, to Atlantic Ocean beaches on the west, and rolling hills in between, Maryland offers retirees more options than nearly any other state. Learn more about why you should consider retiring in […]
The Landing of Silver Spring is located in the heart of Montgomery County in stunning Silver Spring, Maryland. Located in a residential community, The Landing of Silver Spring offers easy access to big city amenities while offering the familiar comforts of a suburban town. A Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority (WMATA) stop is near the community as are several churches, shopping centers, medical facilities and restaurants. We offer extensive activities and programs within our community, and we’re conveniently located near the Margaret Schweinhault Senior Center, offering even more senior citizen services and programs.
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations
- Full housekeeping staff
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Pet care available (in assisted living only)
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping, linen, and personal laundry service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care