Senior living in Southampton, Pennsylvania
The Landing of Southampton offers high-quality personal care and memory care services in Southampton, Pennsylvania.
Make your deposit the same day of your tour and receive your first months rent for $99
Health and Safety in our Community
We recognize that the current situation is impacting everyone, and we want you to know that our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. We have taken significant steps to modify our operations in an effort to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures exceed the CDC’s guidelines.
COVID-19 Vaccinations at Leisure Care Communities
We are excited to announce that Leisure Care communities have partnered with CVS pharmacies to administer the COVID-19 vaccine on-site in each of our communities for every resident, making the vaccine easy and convenient for those who need it most.
The Landing of Southampton offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom personal care apartments as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Personal care apartments range in size from 378 to 911 square feet while memory care apartments range from 255 to 472 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Southampton offers life-enhancing personal care services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Southampton proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
An estimated 5.8 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s disease, and that number is expected to grow as more baby boomers hit their senior years. As the disease has no cure and no treatment, many studies are focusing on dementia prevention, particularly through diet. The Landing of Southampton, Bucks County’s newest personal care and memory […]
An estimated 5.8 million Americans have Alzheimer’s disease and that number is only expected to rise as the baby boomer generation reaches their senior years. As the disease reaches epidemic proportions, early detection and diagnosis become increasingly crucial for research, mitigating symptoms of the disease, and planning for a future with dementia. While forgetfulness is […]
The Landing of Southampton is opening this fall! We are excited to be Buck’s County newest senior living community offering assisted living and memory care services. Learn more about our community and how you may be eligible for veteran’s benefits to help pay for long-term senior care. Veteran’s Benefits Seminar We are thankful for the […]
At The Landing of Southampton, we know a move to senior living can be stressful. We also know it can be incredibly freeing. Learn more about successfully navigating the move to senior living with The Landing of Southampton. Once you have decided to move to senior living, there can be an overwhelming feeling of “what’s […]
The Landing of Southampton is located in just 18 miles outside of Philadelphia, offering residents easy access to big city amenities while enjoying the comforts of being in a residential neighborhood. Just a few miles from major attractions like Tamanend Park, Veteran’s Field, Russell Elliott Memorial Park, and Churchville Nature Center, our community is surrounded by single-family homes and town amenities like the local library, fire station, and post office. Conveniently located near State Route 132, our community offers easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike and other major highways while still offering a peaceful and vibrant residential community.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in personal care apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in personal care apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Personal care only
- Pet care available
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations/maintenance
- Full housekeeping staff
- Memory care manager
- Memory care program assistant
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including a living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
License Application Pending