Senior living in Lansdale, Pennsylvania
The Landing of Towamencin, voted US News & World Report’s Best Senior Living, offers high-quality independent living, personal care, and memory care services in Lansdale, Pennsylvania.
Learn more about our community!
The Landing of Towamencin offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom personal care apartments as well as private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care. Personal care apartments range in size from 339 to 993 square feet while memory care apartments range from 249 to 416 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style.
The Landing of Towamencin Wins US News & World Report Best of Senior Living!
We are proud to announce that we have been named Best Assisted Living by U.S. News and World Report! Thank you to our residents and their families who made this award possible. It’s our honor to serve you!
WE’LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Towamencin offers life-enhancing personal care services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Towamencin proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
The Landing of Towamencin Reviews
For decades, U.S. News and World Report rankings have been a trusted source for consumers in identifying the best hospitals, mutual funds, cars, colleges, nursing homes, and more. Now, U.S. News and World Report has identified the best independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities. We are proud to say that 38 of our […]
Read reviews and testimonials from residents and family members for The Landing of Towamencin senior living, an independent living, assisted living, and memory care Leisure Care community. “I am so happy for my mom. She loves being at The Landing. Every time I talk with her, she sounds so happy! Thank you!”– Patty H., a […]
At The Landing of Towamencin senior living in Lansdale, PA, we know that families need flexibility and options in senior care. That’s why we provide a range of senior living options including personal care and memory care. Learn more about our care services and how we provide residents and their families with the flexibility they […]
Spring is here and although this spring may look a little different because of Coronavirus, the team at The Landing of Towamencin is looking forward to fun and engaging spring activities while respecting the current social distancing guidelines. Learn more about Eldergrow at The Landing of Towamencin, a unique approach to gardening therapy that leaves […]
As families follow stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders generations may be spending more time together in close quarters. As we focus on what is really important and taking care of those we love in a stressful time, it may become increasingly clear that senior loved ones need more assistance than they have been receiving. When that […]
The Landing of Towamencin is located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania. Lansdale is a borough in Montgomery County and is just a short drive northwest from Philadelphia. Our community is located in a quiet residential area, giving residents the best combination of suburban living and urban amenities. Located directly across from Towamencin Town Square, our community boasts easy access to a variety of shops and restaurants.
- Spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments
- Private and neighbor suites licensed for memory care
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in personal care apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in personal care apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Independent living and personal care only
- Pet care available
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations/maintenance
- Full housekeeping staff
- Memory care manager
- Memory care program assistant
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Brain HQ, brain training by Posit Science
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
PA Department of Human Services #145330