Senior living in Sewell, New Jersey
The Landing of Washington Square offers high-quality assisted living and memory care services in Sewell, New Jersey.
The Landing of Washington Square offers spacious studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living as well as private and companion suites licensed for memory care. Our apartments range in size from 338 to 977 square feet. Pictured below are the most common floor plans for each apartment style.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Landing of Washington Square offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Landing of Washington Square proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Landing is located in Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey. It is on the northeast side of Hurffville Cross Keys Road, which runs NW to SW through the site. It is in an area of single-family residential developments and next door to medical offices and services. Access to State Route 42 (Black Horse Pike) a main north and south route, is less than 1 mile away. Most needed senior services are within 4 miles and readily accessible via Hurffville Cross Keys Road.
- Spacious studio, one and two-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with microwave and refrigerator
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Individually-controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- In assisted living only
- Pet care available
- Accepts dogs
- Accepts cats
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy choices
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day (AL)
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Staff available 24 hours a day
- Health and wellness team (including RN and certified caregivers)
- Chef and full food service team
- Full-time program supervisor
- Plant operations/maintenance
- Full housekeeping staff
- Memory care manager
- Memory care program assistant
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- Health & Wellness Center with access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- BrainHQ brain fitness program powered by Posit Science®
- Language Learning programs powered by Rosetta Stone®
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service (AL)
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Spa room with therapy tub
- Spacious common areas including living room, library, game room, and recreational areas
- Media lounge with complimentary WiFi
- Beautiful outdoor spaces for dining and socializing (AL)
- Complimentary laundry facilities (AL)
- Pet-friendly (AL)
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness (MC)
- Secure outdoor courtyard (MC)
License Application Pending