Senior living in Danvers, MA
The Linden at Danvers, voted US News & World Report’s Best Senior Living, offers high-quality assisted living and memory care in Danvers, Massachusetts.
Learn more about our community!
The Linden at Danvers features studio and one-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living and memory care ranging from 333 square feet to 533 square feet. Pictured below are the most common of each apartment style.
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Rehabilitation is like dancing. You need the right partner.
Partner. It’s such a simple word. But, most would say it’s the most important word when you’re in need of support. It’s certainly how we see it – that’s why we’ve partnered with FOX Rehabilitation, a leading provider of rehabilitation services for older adults. From fall prevention to monitoring your health and improving your strength, you can receive the expert support you need in the natural surroundings of your apartment.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary lunch and tour. See what steps we can take together.
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Linden at Danvers offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Linden at Danvers proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
Join us at The Linden at Danvers for an in-person dementia support group on the third Thursday of each month (beginning April 21, 2022) from 5:30 pm -7:00 pm. Please RSVP for this event.
The Linden at Danvers Reviews
We are located only five minutes away from major supermarkets, retail stores and restaurants and 20 minutes away from The North Shore Mall. Our residents love the scenic rides to and from our community where they enjoy the beautiful landscape and ocean views. Danvers is the next town over from historic Salem, MA, both known as quaint seaside towns of The North Shore. Directly off of Route 128 north, our community is nestled right next to the famous Cherry Hill Creamery and farm.
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Special dietary menus
- LPN on staff
- Memory care manager
- Life enhancement program coordinator
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Full-service salon
- Social and religious services
- Daily check-in system
- Emergency response in each room
- Concierge service
- Arts & crafts studio
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- BrainHQ brain fitness program by Posit Science
- Language Learning program powered by Rosetta Stone
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Library with computers and internet access
- WiFi access throughout the community
- Recreation and activity room
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and walking paths
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care