Senior living in Danvers, MA
The Linden at Danvers offers senior living services — assisted living and memory care in Danvers, Massachusetts.
For the month of July we have an apartment special in assisted living & memory care, call us for more details!
Health and Safety in our Community
Our Updated COVID-19 Response
The world is changing quickly, and we want you to know that Leisure Care is keeping pace. Our priorities have not changed; the health of our residents and employees remains our primary focus. Throughout the pandemic, we took significant steps to modify our operations to keep everyone safe. We are proud to say that our enhanced protocols and cleaning procedures consistently exceeded the CDC's guidelines.
Leisure Care new hires are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 starting July 1, 2021. Additionally, all of our communities hosted onsite COVID-19 vaccine clinics in early 2021. We will continue to provide transportation services and convenient access to the vaccine for new and current residents as needed.
The Linden at Danvers features studio and one bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living and memory care ranging from 333 square feet to 533 square feet. Pictured below are the most common of each apartment style.
INTRODUCING THE LINDEN AT DANVERS
Stop in for a tour and meet our team today. Lunch will even be on us!
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Linden at Danvers offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Linden at Danvers proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
WE ARE HIRING
We’re looking for passionate people who want to build a career they’ll love while enriching the lives of seniors. We offer a variety of exciting opportunities in different departments. Our priorities are to put family first, give back to the community second, and finally, meaningfully contribute to the company.
THE SAFETY OF OUR RESIDENTS AND STAFF IS OUR TOP PRIORITY.
We regularly modify our protocols in alignment with best practices as determined by the CDC and state regulatory bodies, while also seeking alignment with our company values of doing the right thing.
To apply, email your resume and community location preference to [email protected].
The Linden at Danvers Reviews
We are located only five minutes away from major supermarkets, retail stores and restaurants and 20 minutes away from The North Shore Mall. Our residents love the scenic rides to and from our community where they enjoy the beautiful landscape and ocean views. Danvers is the next town over from historic Salem, MA, both known as quaint seaside towns of The North Shore. Directly off of Route 128 north, our community is nestled right next to the famous Cherry Hill Creamery and farm.
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Accepts dogs (in assisted living only)
- Accepts cats (in assisted living only)
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Special dietary menus
- LPN on staff
- Memory care manager
- Life enhancement program coordinator
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Full-service salon
- Social and religious services
- Daily check-in system
- Emergency response in each room
- Concierge service
- Arts & crafts studio
- Full-service salon and barber shop
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- BrainHQ brain fitness program by Posit Science
- Language Learning program powered by Rosetta Stone
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Library with computers and internet access
- WiFi access throughout the community
- Recreation and activity room
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and walking paths
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through Seven Pillars of Wellness
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care