Senior living in Dedham, MA
The Linden at Dedham, voted US News & World Report’s Best Senior Living, offers high-quality assisted living and memory care in Dedham, Massachusetts.
Learn more about our community!
The Linden at Dedham Wins US News & World Report Best of Senior Living!
We are proud to announce that we have been named Best Memory Care by U.S. News and World Report! Thank you to our residents and their families who made this award possible. It’s our honor to serve you!
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Rehabilitation is like dancing. You need the right partner.
Partner. It’s such a simple word. But, most would say it’s the most important word when you’re in need of support. It’s certainly how we see it – that’s why we’ve partnered with FOX Rehabilitation, a leading provider of rehabilitation services for older adults. From fall prevention to monitoring your health and improving your strength, you can receive the expert support you need in the natural surroundings of your apartment.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary lunch and tour. See what steps we can take together.
Our PrimeFit gym and fitness program includes all kinds of exercise, from yoga to tai chi.
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Linden at Dedham offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Linden at Dedham proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
The Linden at Dedham Reviews
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Special dietary menus
- LPN on staff
- Memory care manager
- Life enhancement program coordinator
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Full-service salon
- Social and religious services
- Calendar of fun and engaging programs, events, and activities
- Daily check-in system
- Emergency response in each room
- PrimeFit fitness and wellness program
- BrainHQ brain fitness program by Posit Science
- Access to onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Language Learning program powered by Rosetta Stone
- Travel by Leisure Care full-service travel agency
- Regularly scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Off-street parking for residents and guests
- Concierge service
- Arts & crafts studio
- Full-service salon and barbershop
- Library with computers and internet access
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Beautiful outdoor spaces and walking paths
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- Secure outdoor courtyard for memory care
- Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program, celebrating each individual through seven pillars of wellness