Senior Living in Murrieta, CA
Opening in summer 2021, The Linden at Murrieta offers senior living services in Murrieta, California. Learn more about our assisted living and memory care community.
Join our email list to learn more about our Founder’s Club and to get access to early discounts!
The Linden at Murrieta offers spacious studios and one-bedroom apartment homes licensed for assisted living and memory care. Apartments range in size from 377 square feet to 984 square feet. Pictured below are the most common floor plans for each apartment style. Contact us to learn about our different floor plans and larger apartment sizes.
Join the Founder's Club
Join our email list to learn more about our Founder’s Club and to get access to early discounts.
We'll be there when you need us
The Linden at Murrieta offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s need – but to exceed their expectations
Opal is Here to Help
The Linden at Murrieta proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
Murietta, CA, known as “the future of Southern California” is a thriving city in Riverside County. Located just outside of Los Angeles, the rapidly growing town has kept its small-town feel and The Linden at Murrieta is centrally located in the heart of the city on Clinton Keith Road. Our prime location in the heart of Murietta just west of Antelope Hills and south of Greer Ranch gives residents easy access to all that Murrieta has to offer. There are many attractive amenities for residents to enjoy near the site. The Murrieta Oaks Nursery is adjacent to the site and can be easily walked to from the community, giving residents a unique attraction to enjoy. A shopping center in Antelope Hills with a Walmart, Home Depot, and Target is less than a mile east down Clinton Keith Road from the site, providing a convenient place for residents to run errands and do some shopping. In addition to these attractions, and the many parks and golf courses located around the site, the Inland Valley Medical Center is located less than three miles west of the site which makes it a quick trip for residents to go see their doctors.
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Accepts dogs (in assisted living)
- Accepts cats (in assisted living)
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Special dietary menus
- Licensed nurse on staff
- Memory care manager
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Full-service salon
- Social and religious services
- Daily check-in system
- Emergency response in each room
- Concierge service
- Arts & crafts studio
- Fitness center
- Courtyard and garden
- Business center/computers
- Computer/Internet access
- Wi-Fi access throughout
- Flat-screen TV
- Meeting rooms
- Landscaped grounds