Senior Living in Woodbridge, CT
The Linden at Woodbridge offers senior living services in Woodbridge, Connecticut.
May move-in special: $99 first-month rent! Call today to learn more!
The Linden at Woodbridge offers spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments licensed for assisted living and memory care. Apartments range in size from 220 to 991 square feet. Pictured below are the most common for each apartment style. Contact us to learn about our different and larger apartment sizes.
Rehabilitation and Therapy Services
Rehabilitation is like dancing. You need the right partner.
Partner. It’s such a simple word. But, most would say it’s the most important word when you’re in need of support. It’s certainly how we see it – that’s why we’ve partnered with FOX Rehabilitation, a leading provider of rehabilitation services for older adults. From fall prevention to monitoring your health and improving your strength, you can receive the expert support you need in the natural surroundings of your apartment.
Contact us to schedule your complimentary lunch and tour. See what steps we can take together.
MEET OUR TEAM
Stop in for a tour and meet our team today. Lunch will even be on us!
WE'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED US
The Linden at Woodbridge offers life-enhancing assisted living services tailored to each individual. Our goal is to not only meet each resident’s needs—but exceed their expectations.
OPAL IS HERE TO HELP
The Linden at Woodbridge proudly offers Opal, Leisure Care’s signature memory care program based on the Seven Pillars of Wellness that celebrate the complexity and vibrancy of each individual.
The Linden at Woodbridge Reviews
We are conveniently located right off the historic Merritt Parkway — close to the city of New Haven yet far enough away to savor the peace and quiet of Woodbridge. We are located high on a hill in the foothills of the Woodbridge countryside, overlooking beautiful West Rock. Our proximity to Yale-New Haven Hospital, the Hospital of Saint Raphael and some of the best doctors in the country offer peace of mind to our residents in the event doctors’ services are required.
- Spacious studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Kitchenettes with a microwave and refrigerator (in assisted living apartments)
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning (in assisted living apartments)
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Window coverings
- Smoke and alarm system
- Fire sprinkler system
- Spacious walk-in closets
- Accepts dogs (in assisted living)
- Accepts cats (in assisted living)
- Full-service dining featuring seasonal menus and healthy options
- Bistro and hospitality bar serving trücup coffee and snacks throughout the day
- Private dining room for special events and celebrations
- Special dietary menus
- LPN on staff
- Memory care manager
- Life enhancement program coordinator
- Visiting physical therapist
- Visiting occupational therapist
- Visiting podiatrist
- Full-service salon
- Social and religious services
- Daily check-in system
- Emergency response in each room
- Concierge service
- Arts & crafts studio
- Beauty/barber shop
- Fitness center
- Courtyard and garden
- Business center/computers
- Computer/Internet access
- Wi-Fi access throughout
- Flat screen TV
- Meeting rooms
- Landscaped grounds
License #: 0170