It’s time to rethink senior living. The Landing of Collegeville personal care and memory care community goes beyond Bingo to provide residents in their personal care and memory care community with an abundance of engaging activities ranging from family pumpkin painting to a putt-putt fundraiser for pediatric cancer research – and that’s just in October! You’re invited to check out The Landing of Collegeville’s October activity calendar and join us in a new age of senior living!
- October 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20: Putt Putt for Pediatric Cancer Research Build Days
- Oct 3: Baseball Card Trivia with John Keating
- October 4: Chair Dancing
- October 12: Family Night Pumping Painting
- October 13: Spoken Word with Poet Vincent
- October 18: Living with Dementia Family Support Group
- October 20: Boxing for Parkinson’s
- October 22: Putt for Pediatric Cancer Haunted Halloween Mini Golf Fundraiser
- October 25: Alpaca Trip to Sugars Bridge Farm
- October 27: Speed Friending
We would love for you to join us at any of our events. Contact The Landing of Collegeville today to RSVP and start your next chapter!
Find a Leisure Care Community
Better with age, exceptional with us! Come and see how Leisure Care communities are helping seniors rediscover (and sometimes reinvent) themselves.