The Landing of Collegeville offers personal care (also called assisted living outside the state of Pennsylvania) and memory care services in Collegeville, PA. Here, older adults enjoy a daily calendar of robust events, a unique focus on wellness through signature programming like PrimeFit Wellness, and opportunities to make a meaningful impact on the larger Collegeville community. Take a closer look at some of their upcoming events and learn more about how The Landing of Collegeville is supporting the area where they live, work, and play!
The Landing of Collegeville Gives Back to Local Little League
Residents and staff at The Landing of Collegeville are no strangers to positively impacting their local community. Through their resident-led “Do Good, Have Fun” committee, the Collegeville personal care and memory care community regularly gives back to the larger community. In the past, they have raised funds for Alzheimer’s research at a happy hour for dogs, hosted a putt-putt event to benefit pediatric cancer research, and organized a food drive for the local food pantry.
This month, the “Do Good, Have Fun” committee at The Landing of Collegeville is hosting the Fourth Annual March Madness Brackets for Good to benefit Pottsgrove/Pottstown Little League.
Your support will help them purchase an AED Defibrillator to help save the lives of young ball players. Entering your bracket with a $10 donation for Pottsgrove/Pottstown Little League will give you the opportunity to win a $100 gift certificate to your favorite restaurant.
March Events at The Landing of Collegeville
- March 8: Wine, Women, and Paint to celebrate International Women’s Day at 6 pm
- March 12: Selection Sunday for March Madness Brackets for Good Fundraiser
- March 14, 16, 21, and 30: | Blossom Counseling Workshops to celebrate National Optimistic Month | Write Your Story, Words Matter, Act Happy – Live Happy & Self-determination at 1:30 pm
- March 16: Getting Your Legal Affairs in Order Lunch-n-Learn with Slutsky ElderLaw in the lobby at 11:30 am
- March 23: Speed Friending for Seniors in the theatre at 4 pm
- March 23: Ursinus College Lecture Series with Edith Wharton in the theatre at 6 pm
- March 28: Living with Dementia Support Group for Family Caregivers led by Blossom Counseling in the theater at 6 pm
Contact The Landing of Collegeville today to RSVP for any event. Don’t forget to enter your bracket for March Madness to benefit Pottsgrove/Pottstown Little League!
Find a Leisure Care Community
Better with age, exceptional with us! Come and see how Leisure Care communities are helping seniors rediscover (and sometimes reinvent) themselves.